Friday, March 26, 2010

The Age of Engage: An Urban Guide to the Social Music Evolution

Twitter.com is a great promotional tool for anyone. One day I received a DM from one of my followers. It wasn’t just the usual “check out my music…”. It actually said my name and greeted me and then said he wanted to share his presentation.

"An Urban Guide to the Social Music Evolution".

I liked the presentation of his tweets and I clicked the link. I enjoyed the slide show so much that I wanted to share it below.


This is the way social media marketing is supposed to work. Making connections. We hope you enjoyed Danny Dee's informative presentation.

Fresh From South By Southwest

Danny Dee just got back from SXSW and he brought some gifts from his trip. Listen to Today's Music Biz Podcast on Sunday, March 28th, anytime on demand.

Now that’s great marketing. As soon as I left Danny’s blog, I received a Direct Message (DM) thanking me for visiting his blog. Now I’m impressed. When I shared this with my partner Jeronimo Black, we decided we’d like to interview Danny.

Today’s Music Biz is pleased to interview "Danny Dee" Aguayo of Digipendent.com.

Danny is a Digital Media Strategist and recent SXSW panelist. He has a background in Radio, Social Media Business Development, and has a whole list of positions among the urban music market. Danny Dee is currently advising various regional labels such as ABB Records, SMC Recordings and Town Thizzness; while overseeing digital strategies for Murs, Rakim, Mistah FAB, Glasses Malone, Killer Mike, and many others.

To Learn The Secrets Of Becoming A (P.I.M.P.) "Professional In Music Promotion":Click here